Man City long service award/reward

eaststandlevel3

At work we’ve just had our long service awards.
it got me thinking I bet most of us have been season ticket holders longer than we have worked or been in the same job.
I can’t even remember when I actually got my first season ticket I think around 1987.(not sure if it’s even logged anywhere since the move from Maine road we just got a lump of points)
I just thought it would be nice for city to acknowledge our support for all these years.
Or maybe you all think we are just a number and are not interested.

So based on my season ticket I will have done possibly 35 years.
Could the club do anything for our loyal support?
Options
1. Email at 10,20,30,40,50 years service and so on.
2. A beer token, have a drink on us
3. A voucher to spend in city store
4. Blue Peter badge and so on.

maybe I’m wide of the mark and people are not bothered, I’m not precious I just thought it would be a nice touch from the club.

other things an email for big birthdays? We have some supporters who are 80 or more and still going as season tickets who may not be able to go much past this age And it will go without any acknowledgment.
maybe a letter from the club, anything?

yes I am bored and no city games but what do people think?

I’m pretty sure there’s no records of anything prior to round about the time of the play off final. Happy to be corrected on that if it’s bullshit.

There was a time when you could have how long you’d had a season ticket for actually written on your card. But it was totally self declared and they stopped it. Probably because people were putting shit like ‘1902’ on it.

Don't think it's a bad idea to reward loyalty , i'm currently in my 36th consecutive season as a season ticket holder, a letter from the club or even better Pep would be great
Dear Gloryhunter,

You're a ****.

Kind regards,
Pep.

Amazon sent me an email on my 70th. I dont even buy that much from them.

At work we’ve just had our long service awards.
it got me thinking I bet most of us have been season ticket holders longer than we have worked or been in the same job.
I can’t even remember when I actually got my first season ticket I think around 1987.(not sure if it’s even logged anywhere since the move from Maine road we just got a lump of points)
I just thought it would be nice for city to acknowledge our support for all these years.
Or maybe you all think we are just a number and are not interested.

So based on my season ticket I will have done possibly 35 years.
Could the club do anything for our loyal support?
Options
1. Email at 10,20,30,40,50 years service and so on.
2. A beer token, have a drink on us
3. A voucher to spend in city store
4. Blue Peter badge and so on.

maybe I’m wide of the mark and people are not bothered, I’m not precious I just thought it would be a nice touch from the club.

other things an email for big birthdays? We have some supporters who are 80 or more and still going as season tickets who may not be able to go much past this age And it will go without any acknowledgment.
maybe a letter from the club, anything?

yes I am bored and no city games but what do people think?
Don't we all get a birthday email?

I'm sure I do & a Xmas 'card' one too.

Must be honest I don't pay much attention to them but I'm sure Kun did one a few years ago.

I’m pretty sure there’s no records of anything prior to round about the time of the play off final. Happy to be corrected on that if it’s bullshit.

There was a time when you could have how long you’d had a season ticket for actually written on your card. But it was totally self declared and they stopped it. Probably because people were putting shit like ‘1902’ on it.
It was not possible to back date it beyond your DoB. It was member since 19XX not season card, they only did it for 2016/17.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.