Man city lose appeal against Fernandinho red

Should have just gone in there with videos of offenses other teams have failed to have action taken over ie Rojo and asked for an explanation as to what the difference is in the offence to merit different punishments. Cant believe we appealed it in truth and cant argue with the decision but its when so much worse is happening and players/teams getting away scoff free I cannot take.

This, ask after having reviewed rojo's tackles and deeming them not worthy of upgrading them to red, surely this should be downgraded to a yellow with no ban

Quite amusing that we appealed it but let's be honest it was never going to recinded. It was a red. So were many other unpunished challenges this season from other teams but two wrongs don't make a right in this case

There shold be a rule where a ref could view the footage at half time and correct his red card decision for the second half. Works both for missed red cards and incorrect ones as well
Wouldn't help united that.

In all seriousness, whilst I'm surprised we appealed it, Mason didn't look like he was going to give a red at first, gave the free kick, then clearly spoke to someone before going for the red.

I would imagine that the appeal would be based on the red being an unduly harsh punishment for the offence given comparable punishments. That would give us a legitimate platform on which to demonstrate that we are well aware what they are up to without incurring a fine.

How does the whole appeal process work? Is it face to face, or we just notify the FA and they tell us to do one? If it is face-to-face, I can see the point in an appeal, as it gives us the opportunity to go in there and point out the massive inconsistencies, and start to build our case for unfair treatment, even while knowing that there was no chance it would be overturned. If it's all done by email or whatever, then it was a complete waste of time.

We should keep tying them up in red tape (pun intended) every time we get a red card!! Because with the refereeing decisions we've been having recently it isn't going to be long before we get another one!!

We should keep tying them up in red tape (pun intended) every time we get a red card!! Because with the refereeing decisions we've been having recently it isn't going to be long before we get another one!!

Maybe we could send five blanks in at a time so they can write the names in advance?

was he given a 4 game ban because city appealed or would he have gotten 4 games ban anyway because he already had previous red cards this season?

Who ever is on the 3 man panel will be bias as fuck just because the influence of the negative drip drip drip of the media.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.