Man City v Bournemouth

SWPISHOME

Hi folks,
I haven't posted on here in a while!
Anyway, I bought two tickets for this fixture, My dad is now unable to make the game.
So if anybody wants the ticket please PM me, People with over 1,000 posts only.
I'll sell the ticket for £20.
I live in Ireland so I could meet up that morning in town or I can meet at the ground to give you the ticket.
Thanks.
Marc.

Hi Mate

I suppose these tickets have now gone. I've got my season card but would have invited a couple purple of mates.

All the best

Tim

Haha! In not sure where the purple came from lol! It's a stretch for predictive text!

Btw I saw a bloke called Kevin on Twitter saying we was very keen to get him and his lad to the Bournemouth game (he's coming from Newcastle) so I just thought I'd check if the tickets were still available. Kevin said he had been struggling to get a response from the Club. No doubt they are long gone.

Ordered tickets for this a couple weeks ago and still haven't recieved my ticket , has anybody else got there's ?

Paper ticket by the way

I will have 4 paper tickets in a row, in 211, padded seats and half time free tea and coffee or a queueless cash bar. £160 no offers!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.