Man City Wikipedia Entry under Attack

Still holding the postern but under heavy siege - I've been tracked onto this thread!

"Horatius At The Bridge (talk) 11:05, 17 February 2024 (UTC)[reply]
Congratulations. I am not going to start a lengthy elaborate process to determine whether reliably sourced content can be included on the page. You get your way: all negative content can be whitewashed from the page. Apparently, your reasons (all RS are engaged in a conspiracy against the subject and inaccurately claiming that none of the sources mention the subject) count as good-faith BLP objections.

Thenightaway (talk) 16:08, 17 February 2024 (UTC)[reply](The edit warring noticeboard is unsuitable for discussions about the article's content. That should probably be discussed at Talk:Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan instead.) ~ ToBeFree (talk) 15:52, 17 February 2024 (UTC)[reply]

The user is currently engaging in canvassing on outside forums to help him "protect Man City/Sheikh Mansour etc pages".[28] At what point is it clear that this editor is not here to build an encyclopedia?Thenightaway (talk) 16:26, 17 February 2024 (UTC)[reply]"

How the fuck do they track you to a man city forum, sounds almost sinister, it also sounds like a lot of hard work.

I've been politely warned that one of my posts on this thread could constitute 'canvassing' (which is not allowed on Wikipedia) so the relevant content on here has now been removed.
Is this the secret world of Wiki then, who knew.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.