Man City's biggest Judas?

Anyone who hasn't said Kendall is either 12 or wrong. Obviously that's my opinion.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Frank Shinawatra.
Used City for his own ends and propaganda and made a cool £10m in the process.
Can't believe so many City fans were taken in by free noodles in Albert Square. Shameful episode in the clubs history.

Give over. He was THE major stepping stone on the way to greatness. Do you think that Sheikh Mansour is doing all of this for altruistic reasons? It's about making money and promoting Abu Dhabi - it's not because he's a boy from Gorton and has supported them all his life.

As for being 'shameful', I can only assume that you are referring to Frank's dodgy 'human rights' record etc. Well, if he pop's a few drug barons, that's fine by me.

We got lucky with Frank, because it could and nearly did end in disaster, however, he made the right call to the right man at the right time and we won the lottery. Frank is no Judas - more like Herod.

There's 2 ways to leave a club as a player. 1:Leave and start belly-acheing,bitching and shit stirring like petrov,distin,ireland,barton etc. 2: leave and behave like a pro and a decent,honourable man like Javier Garrido.

No one has mentioned Sturridge, engineered a move to Chelsea which ended in him going for bugger all. Also Distin left us in the crap for a big bag of cash right before the start of the season when he was captain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.