Man City's first result of your life

I was born at York, away. My mum said that loads of blues tried to help the St.John's ambulance men delivering me. When I last posted about this, I asked any of the helpers that day to come forward, as I'd like to thank them, personally. So far, 54,000 have replied, but, none of them have produced any real proof to substantiate their attendance - like a ticket stub, or match programme - so I'm beginning to suspect that some of them are just pretending they were there - unlike me. And I haven't missed a match since.

I was born at York, away. My mum said that loads of blues tried to help the St.John's ambulance men delivering me. When I last posted about this, I asked any of the helpers that day to come forward, as I'd like to thank them, personally. So far, 54,000 have replied, but, none of them have produced any real proof to substantiate their attendance - like a ticket stub, or match programme - so I'm beginning to suspect that some of them are just pretending they were there - unlike me. And I haven't missed a match since.
Quality post!

Frantically trying to find my ticket stub now!

Wife must have binned it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.