Man flu.

Ffs grow a pair you lot, 6 echinacea a day, 2 quality vit c a day, hot toddy’s with brandy /fresh lemon/ honey, as many as you like and you’ll be over it in a flash.
giphy.gif

Got the worst case of it I’ve ever had just now. Constant fever and sinus toothache are making me want to throttle people, especially when I’m doing 10 hour shifts in retail at this time of year.

Been bad for a week. Two days floored with no chance of working, the rest of the week back in.
Went on Sinutab to deal with the sinus headaches. Helped with breathing too as it is a decongestant.
My worry is, although it has helped me function, do these medicines actually stop the body's natural process and actually extend the illness?

There was something on the radio about this recently. Some study.. something to do with genes or immune systems, or blood cells. Anyway, they had a woman on and they asked her : 'If this study reveals a truth, that men do suffer more than women from 'the flu' - would you say sorry to your man for being so hard and inconsiderate to him?' - NO, was the answer, and cue the 'if men had to give birth' stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.