Man of the Match - Burnley (h) FA Cup

Man of the Match - Burnley (h) FA Cup

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
some stand out play from Gundy and Kun those 2 showed there talent yesterday. I went with Kun 2 goals he took both really well and he seems to be loving it yesterday. He knows that with Jesus out that the focus will be on him. How many goals will he get how much work rate will he put in. He is going to be a busy striker while Jesus is out just hope we keep him fit for it all. I think if he continues to show this sort of form in front of goals he will score a load of goals. Be interested to see who will be rested for the midweek game with the Liverpool game next weekend.

Sergio..... for me the way he played for that free kick hands on knees as if not interested ....Brill

Went for Gundogan. Read in this forum last week a poster saying he had never known a player make so many bad decisions. PMSFL

Zinchenko for me. His stepped up in the LB position. His out to prove himself and I like that about him. Although would love to see him in MF.

LOl, sometimes I mistake him for KDB when his on the field.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.