Man of the Match - Burnley (h)

Man of the Match - Burnley (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seems unusual to give MofM to a defender in a game we dominated and won 3-0 , but Otto is a different player this season , doesnt go to ground as easily and will have a battle with any centre forward , he also scored a vital goal when the Dingles were trying to get a foot hold in the game.

I've gone with Otamendi.

Just ahead of Stones and Delph. Sane was our best attacking player but only in moments.

Like Ric I thought it was between Serge and big John and went for Serge for converting the pen under pressure and his flick to Kev to set up the 3rd.
However I can understand why most poster have gone for Stones.

Stones comfortably. He's developing the Aura that Kompany emits when he plays. So calm, assured and his positioning has improved dramatically. Still plenty of improving left in him yet though, consistency over the season is what is needed now. Otamendi was decent too but got bullied by Woods a few times early on and looked to be in for a difficult day before he went off injured. Honorable mention to Delph again. Phenomenal effort from him to play so well game after game in an alien position.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.