Man of the Match - Feyenoord (a)

Man of the Match - Feyenoord (a)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i can honestly say it was hard to pick the mom, every player played there part. We kept the ball well and won it back when under threat. From the keeper who lets be fair had very little to do other than sweep up and pick a perfect pass to the front two who closed down and made it difficult for them to play out. I went for KDB who maybe wasn't the obvious choice as many would look at stones for his goals and commanding display. KDB was playing everywhere last night, he would be deep on minute and setting up attack on a another. However, well done to stones, best display for a while, I think even himself realised when refusing the armband and passing it on to KDB how he acknowledged his display.

John Stones was excellent , probably his best game for the club granted Feyenoord were disappointing really thought the champions of Dutch football would have given us more problems , but Stones dealt with everything , if only he was as good as the Gurner , Southgate knows best :)

Looks like Kev could be motm every week the way he's playing. Stonesy scored two and played like a captain. I will go for Stonesy. The boy done good.

Looks like Kev could be motm every week the way he's playing. Stonesy scored two and played like a captain. I will go for Stonesy. The boy done good.

Yes, that's pretty much my reasoning. That's why, on balance, I'm going for Stones. He's taken some stick (including from not a few on here), but he's developing and he could turn into something very, very good. Would this be his first MOTM?

(Wonder if they ever look in here and are encouraged by this stuff, probably not…)

maybe unpopular choice but Bernardo for me. amazing perfomance yesterday. seemed like he was everywhere on the pitch
Not looking for an argument but I had him down as eighth or nineth. Busy but little end product. I really like the look of him, though, and he's still in the early stages of settling in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.