Man of the match "home games"

trevorriley

for those of us still there at the end of games ( yes 90 mins + fourth official added time )....

The decision for "man of the match" sometimes does not make sense....

Weds night, surely tevez... Ok Lescott had a good game, good goal line clearence. Happens often with MOTM decision, surprised Kolarov didnt get it again !

Surprised city haven’t sorted this out yet because it’s like the guy who picks MOTM doesn’t watch the games. I rarely agree with his decision

sergiokun said:
Surprised city haven’t sorted this out yet because it’s like the guy who picks MOTM doesn’t watch the games. I rarely agree with his decision

oh god i must be strange.

i watched the game and can see why lescott was man of the match.

pirate said:
sergiokun said:

oh god i must be strange.

i watched the game and can see why lescott was man of the match.

I wasn't talking about the Wigan game mate because I was working and didn't make it. It's not a big problem but whenever he calls out MOTM people just laugh because it's normally not the motm

Think it's very much a case of 'buggins turn'. Sorted out before the season starts!! Joleoninho has had one this season so it was always a shout. Only an og would have prevented it, and that goal line clearance clinched it. Prob decided before Carlos whacked it in!

ell said:
MANCINI OUT.

On a serious note I agree some bizzare choices. I thought the fans voted through text message?

You get reception at the ground? I thought my new cleverphone would fix that problem but it hasn't. (Not that it is City's problem)

dobobobo said:
ell said:
MANCINI OUT.

On a serious note I agree some bizzare choices. I thought the fans voted through text message?

You get reception at the ground? I thought my new cleverphone would fix that problem but it hasn't. (Not that it is City's problem)

Signal always abysmal at Etihad, and as for trying to get online! What would be class is if the Club gave all Platinum card holders access to the wireless network at the stadium so we can fiddle with our smart phones and have the Sky footy app on during the game!

I'll bet the players have a sweepstake before the game to see who is going to win the award that week.

To increase revenue, perhaps we should be allowed to text a number to nominate our man of the match. Oh hang on, you'd need to have phone recepton to do that and I rarely get any reception.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.