Man of the Match - Leicester (a) Carabou Cup QF

Man of the Match - Leicester (a) Carabou Cup QF

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bernardo Silva just edges it but the likes of Bravo, Zinchenko, Gundo and Managala and the younger players deserves credit.

Last edited:
Zinchenko. Great engine going up and down for 120 minutes. He actually got better when Mahrez came on. Apart from one instance where he got past him he kept Mahrez really quiet fir the best part of an hour. Plus he was playing out of position and he looks really comfortable

Bernardo needs to play more. He does waste a lot of chances but what a wizard with the ball. Close control is amazing.

I dont see him as good enough for the level we're at these days.

Very very 'pretty' but very little end product.

Not saying he's not a good player, just dont think he's at our level.

Would fit in fucking wonderfully at Arsenal though.

Zinchenko. Not spectacular but brave, cool and reliable. Even playing out of position against Mahrez.

Zinchenko very assured and mature game , though you wouldnt realise it the way that **** Hinchcliffe went on , cant believe he ever pulled on a blue shirt , hes still towing the Rag/Sky line , so he can earn a few bob , shameful.

I thought Hinchy was very fair tonight.

In fact, I thought he was trying hard not to be too pro-City .

As for MotM, there were some great performances, though I reckon Bernie just shaded it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.