Man of the Match Liverpool PL (A)

Man of the Match

• Total voters
This seems to get more difficult each game, long may it continue! Foden for me, the best of a brilliant bunch.

Surprised Sterling didn't get more praise. I also thought Dias marshalled our defence brilliantly too.

Due to work I didn't concentrate fully on the game yet at 1-0 I was going to nominate Ruben Dias. Allowing for his so-called "mistake" - Salah exaggerated the fall - he's the steel that wins and titles are built upon and so he's my Man of the Match.
In the top 4: Foden, Gundog, Sterling, Dias

Phil easily but rodri was class today , tidy as you like
Amazing that lots of people didn’t think he should start. He has been excellent this season, quietly going about his business of shielding the defence and setting up play for the more attack minded players

Great team performance but Zinchenko had an outstanding game. From being a peripheral player he has earned his place with performances like this, out doing Delph as LB.

Others have better claims for MotM but Zinchenko deserves recognition. He is young and improving.
I came in to say the exact same thing! Yes, you could easily give it to Foden, Gundo, Bernie or Sterling but that was such a solid, excellent performance from the full back all afternoon.

Rodri was outstanding yesterday, he was everywhere and broke up so much of their play, the number of headers won also into our box.
He comes in for a lot of stick but yesterday he did it in a big game, and he wasn't noticed so that's a good sign that hes done his job well

everyone played a part, but think Bernado from previous season put a shift in a half. The way he carried the ball, made smart passes, got out of sticky situation when surrounded by 2 or more liverpool players. Hes something. For me Bernado all the way. Did the dirty work.

I came in to say the exact same thing! Yes, you could easily give it to Foden, Gundo, Bernie or Sterling but that was such a solid, excellent performance from the full back all afternoon.
Hopefully this will see Mendy never start but i doubt it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.