Man of the Match - Watford (a)

Man of the Match - Watford (a)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He had a great game apart from missing a couple of chances, work rate is always fantastic and build up play too. An assist also. Motm? Maybe not but he certainly played well, so just to piss you off I am voting for him;-)
Yeah I switched to Gabby to annoy him too.

Voted for Jesus. On another day the 1-on-1 goes in and everyone gives him MOTM. His all round play was excellent and he offers so much more than Sergio with his running, tracking back and dragging defenders out of position.

seems mahrez was the player who most impressed the Watford fans.
They were all talking about him, like they had never seen him play before.
So I’ve given him my vote and if you asked the Watford fans, which player would they take, it would be mahrez by a country mile.

This is true, but like I've mentioned before, since the start of the season Gabby has been asked to play 'find and bring' style of football, probably part of Pep's development plan for him.
'Find and bring' style of football? That's a new one for me. It must be some kind of 'under the radar' tactics is it? As long as it involves scoring goals and staying onside ;-)

Gabby is a striker, his role is to score goals. If he fails to score lad of goals while being surrounded by worlclass play makers such as as Raheem Silva and Riadh, he will be considered as a flop. We hear loads of escuses such as he is young, he stretches opposition defence and opens up space for his teammates. If he does not get more often on the score sheet, Pep will sooner or later run out of patience and look for a proper back up of Aguero. Time will tell !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.