Man United (A) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasnt nervous until I just turned the box on, and I won’t get to see the second half as I’ve got to go to Dumham Massey light festival!

I don't like the matchup in midfield. They could overpower us. I knew Bernardo and Foden wouldn't play after midweek but all the same the lack of intensity in our midfield is our weakness and it looks like OGS is going for that with his team selection.

They will just crowd Kev who now Silva has gone is our only player capable of those killer passes through the lines. On paper we look to have the edge but I fear their goal threat is greater.

More fact-free stuff. He has clearly scored and created many more than 3 goals. I just named those off the top of my head. You clearly didnt watch the Brighton game- it was on a knife-edge when he scored - as you can tell from the way Pep celebrated the goal. The Spurs game was on a diabolical Wembley pitch and came early in the game - hard to imagine a more important goal that season. And yes Leicester was an important goal at that stage in the season. How about you name the goals Sterling has scored in crucial games rather than trotting out nonsensical allegations.
I watched all three games despite your patronising tone.

I take it all back sterling has been woeful for us and mahrez is world class.

Just had a relaxing hour soaking in a hot bath . Backs been playing up and I am walking around like Uncle Albert. Been on medication all afternoon and it's nice and chilled. Just put my City top on and my other half has opened another medicinal Stella. Come on city stuff these horrible twats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.