Manager sack race 2017 / 2018

Clement got to go if the Swans any last hope of a change of fortune....replaced with who not sure. No change and I fear they are gone.
Leon Britton would replace him. I think it would be harsh to sack Clement, he had them playing alright last night until that lad that looks like Errol Flynn had a brain fart. It isnt Clement's doing really, the new Yank board have sold all their players for decent money and havent bought anyone to replace them.

If it a sacking then it has to be Hughes, however I can see PEG walking if they lose today and against Derby in the cup.

Hughes is a dead man walking. Choice chants were aimed at him about his shit hair by the Stokies at full-time.

Who will replace Hughes though they’ve be better keeping him he has been there and done it, and never been relegated

Who will replace Hughes though they’ve be better keeping him he has been there and done it, and never been relegated
Don't know. But he has well and truly lost the fans and the atmosphere there seems too toxic for him to stay.

He had the nerve to say this in the last couple of weeks.

He had QPR virtually relegated by October and they sacked him in November. A bit rich of him to claim he had never been relegated just because he had been deemed not good enough to stay for the full season.

Hughes is a gonner for sure, he's a busted flush now, arrogantly telling anyone who will listen that nobody else could step into his shoes and do better.... He may be right but I doubt the board will see it that way with more than half the season gone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.