Manchester Arena Attack "Hero" Accused of Theft

Hey show a little empathy, guys. Yes, it was a despicable act, but who would not be tempted in his desperate situation? I was homeless once, christ it is the worst. Compassion costs nothing. Big shout to the Manchester
couple, strangers, who took me in for nothing and set me on the road to recovery.

With all due respect mate robbing off the dead and dying and taking pics I don’t care how low your life had got that’s a different level

Hey show a little empathy, guys. Yes, it was a despicable act, but who would not be tempted in his desperate situation? I was homeless once, christ it is the worst. Compassion costs nothing. Big shout to the Manchester
couple, strangers, who took me in for nothing and set me on the road to recovery.
I’m glad you’ve sorted yourself out fella, but ffs, you talk about empathy and compassion in the same sentence as this ****? There’s hundreds of people in the same situation as him and i bet 99.9% of them wouldn’t stoop so low to pinch a phone off a dying young girl and then use that phone to take pictures of the carnage, in order to sell on, probably for drink or drugs or both.
Then we have the nonsense of the hero interviews and the fund raising?
The guy is a scummy fucking bastard, end of and i hope he gets his comeuppance in the future.
No time for low life’s like this idiot.

children dying around him and all he thinks about is nicking a few quid. Despicable.

Compassion costs nothing, so does morals. He can fuck off and hopefully get a good kickin inside

Are you being serious?

Sorry mate but that’s bollocks, kids were dying whilst this **** filled his pockets.

No sympathy at all. Hope the **** gets battered every single day in prison

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.