Manchester bus fares

Prices are different dependig on the company. Worth baring in mind on popular routes. I think the magic bus is at the cheap end.

I hadn't realised that fares in Manchester had gone up so much. I live outside Burnley (moved from Prestwich) and we can get a return on the 'Witch' bus which stops outside Waterstones and the fare is only about £5.50 return for an adult and that's a hell of a lot further than Burnage to Manchester.

Depending on where your heading return Burnage / Mauldeth Road To Piccadilly 95p on the train!!
EDIT!!
Apologies 75p Mauldeth Road!! so should be the same into town from most parts at a similar distance

czwric said:
Isnt it free to park in manchester on a Sunday?

typically I found myself pushed for time and drove into Manchester. I met my sister at the Museum of Science and Industry with our various kids. She told me she'd parked on the street for free, me I went in the Great Northern Car Park and ended up paying 9 bleeding quid. Thank fuck the museum is free!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.