Manchester City FC the Forever Underdogs Of Manchester??

mcfc92lad

Majority Of Times On Derby Days We Lose Or If Were Lucky A Win Or Scrape A Draw...apart from that it dosnt really matter if we win 1 or 2 cups or even more perhaps were forever going to be seen as the Under Dog team in manchester..but look at the bright side for once...i remember alot long before the takeover there where times when we were 16th in the premier league battling relegation and only had 27 or maybe less goals in the 2006/2007 or 2005/2006 season....weve been beaten even miserably half to death 8-1 once to Middlesborough not so long ago...if you look at it this way Were in Top 5 Teams In England At The Moment..can you believe that? back in the day City were seen as The Joke of english football because of our Lack of trophies etc...but look at us now...2 or 3 seasons ago we were in 10th position then before that 14th or 15th...so hopefully next season will also hold something better for us..Lets just hope we finish in Top 4 Or 5 this season..and then next season Aim to retain this and Even Win a Actual Cup if possible..So to All My Fellow City Fans keep your head Up and lets hope next season something better can happen for us...thats what we are all about Loyalty and Keeping the Faith...

samharris said:
only 18 months in to the 10 year plan...

we're doing alright :)

Yes We Are and we need to continue keeping the faith and hope we can now finish in top 4 or top 5 in the premier league...hopefully with Mancinis help next season we will be back Better,Stronger,Faster then ever :)

mcfc92lad said:
Majority Of Times On Derby Days We Lose Or If Were Lucky A Win Or Scrape A Draw...apart from that it dosnt really matter if we win 1 or 2 cups or even more perhaps were forever going to be seen as the Under Dog team in manchester..but look at the bright side for once...i remember alot long before the takeover there where times when we were 16th in the premier league battling relegation and only had 27 or maybe less goals in the 2006/2007 or 2005/2006 season....weve been beaten even miserably half to death 8-1 once to Middlesborough not so long ago...if you look at it this way Were in Top 5 Teams In England At The Moment..can you believe that? back in the day City were seen as The Joke of english football because of our Lack of trophies etc...but look at us now...2 or 3 seasons ago we were in 10th position then before that 14th or 15th...so hopefully next season will also hold something better for us..Lets just hope we finish in Top 4 Or 5 this season..and then next season Aim to retain this and Even Win a Actual Cup if possible..So to All My Fellow City Fans keep your head Up and lets hope next season something better can happen for us...thats what we are all about Loyalty and Keeping the Faith...

mate in the eyes of other fans we are still joke, or laughing stock, and results like yesterday only enforce this view, but to quote bob dylan the times they are a changing. and the sooner the fucking better. i will take the upmost delight in shoving it down the throats of all the red twats i see.

r.soleofsalford said:
mcfc92lad said:

mate in the eyes of other fans we are still joke, or laughing stock, and results like yesterday only enforce this view, but to quote bob dylan the times they are a changing. and the sooner the fucking better. i will take the upmost delight in shoving down the throats of all the red twats i see.

you dont think i know that pal? In my class at College i am the Only MCFC fan in there....in my Family their all Rags/Reds and im the Only Blue in my family...imagine what its like for me on Derby Day?? But i keep my faith and look through the Bullshit and keep my head up and not giving a flying f*ck what the other fans have to say majority of the time

Two years into building our team, and they've had twenty doing theirs. Scholes, Giggs, Chuckle, Camel gob....etc will not be part of that squad much longer and they will find them difficult to replace.

They actually scraped a win at Eastlands yesterday, and if anything it means they will actually try to beat Spurs next week which is our real threat.

Not over by a long chalk we are catching the rags up and have the backing to overtake them.

r.soleofsalford said:
mcfc92lad said:

mate in the eyes of other fans we are still joke, or laughing stock, and results like yesterday only enforce this view, but to quote bob dylan the times they are a changing. and the sooner the fucking better. i will take the upmost delight in shoving it down the throats of all the red twats i see.

sorry mate but why are we a laughing stock and a joke..we were in 4th spot yesterday morning and we still have a good chance of 4th by the end of the season..

we lost 1-0 to the scum in injury time....upsetting yes..embarrassing....no.

mcfc92lad said:
r.soleofsalford said:
mate in the eyes of other fans we are still joke, or laughing stock, and results like yesterday only enforce this view, but to quote bob dylan the times they are a changing. and the sooner the fucking better. i will take the upmost delight in shoving down the throats of all the red twats i see.

you dont think i know that pal? In my class at College i am the Only MCFC fan in there....in my Family their all Rags/Reds and im the Only Blue in my family...imagine what its like for me on Derby Day?? But i keep my faith and look through the Bullshit and keep my head up and not giving a flying f*ck what the other fans have to say majority of the time

good on ya, i going out to give it the fuckers this dinner. i said to the arseholes well before the match, guardless of the outcome they are living on borrowed time, even they have there worries. i`m certain, even if the baron knights do buy our american friends out. they are in the downward spiral, no team wins forever. there time is coming to a close

1337 said:
we will ALWAYS be in the shadow of united..

Disagree. United came into that game and every derby game this season with the thought that we could beat them. We have been on the shit end of too much in the derbies this season.

Another joke yesterday was Johnson's booking. I think it was Evra who stuck out his arm like a washing line to prevent Johnson's forward progress and J gets booked for grabbing his arm. Wouldn't have happened t' other way round.

MANUre are a team that take every advantage if one is offered. They argue the toss at every turn. Rooney was having a go at Atkinson at halftime, and when Atkinson let it roll off him, the ScouseGit decided to come over and have a go at the linesmen.

You could see how gutted the players were at the end. Had you stayed to see them trudge off you could see they had just given every last ounce

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.