Manchester City season 24/25, EFL Championship lineup

ancoats

Ok just for fun, Why not, everybody else thinks we are guilty

Owners
Manager
Players

HMRC's Receivers

Keegan

Weaver, Pearce, Wiekens, Dunne, Howey, Horlock, Berkovic, Bernarbia, Goater, Huckerby, Wanchope
Subs - Nash, Sun, Etuhu, Mettomo, Wright-Phillips, Dickov, Ritchie, Jensen, Shuker, Kalvin Phillips

HMRC's Receivers

Keegan

Weaver, Pearce, Wiekens, Dunne, Howey, Horlock, Berkovic, Bernarbia, Goater, Huckerby, Wanchope
Subs - Nash, Sun, Etuhu, Mettomo, Wright-Phillips, Dickov, Ritchie, Jensen, Shuker, Kalvin Phillips
I like your style!

Nothing is being decided before 2024/25.

There is likely to be a new team and manager by the verdict anyway.

Who wouldn't stay is an interesting question. I reckon Pep would love the challenge.

Could see a lot of the newer players moving on Kovacic, Nunes, Alvarez, Haaland, Gvardiol, Doku, Akanji, probably Bernardo too.

I reckon Ederson, Stones, Rodri, KDB, Ake, Foden and Grealish might stick around for a season in Championship if we could afford it. Walker and Dias unsure.

We'd integrate some loan and academy players. Without knowing if they have compulsory purchase option, Doyle x 2, THB, McAtee, Delap, Wilson-Esbrand, Perrone, Kabore etc

Then we could pinch some CFG players to fill out the squad.

Ederson, another

Kabore, Walker, Stones, Doyle, THB, Gomez, Ake, Wilson-Esbrand

Lewis, Rodri, KDB, Foden, Grealish, Doyle, McAtee, Perrone, Bobb, Hamilton

Delap + a couple more

If it’s just for shits and giggles, wouldn’t it be funny if we win the PL, get relegated as a result of this shit show, then go and win the Champions League and the Championship. Hah

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.