Manchester City V Aston Villa pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Manchester City V Aston Villa pre matech thread

Lomas has a lob on said:
Hopefully Aguero and Yaya are ok. I think Yaya was bought off because he came back earlier than expected for the Palace game and it looks like he only has an hour in him at the moment.

Spot on. Willing to bet money Aguero and Yaya will start!

quiet_riot said:
WE have to make sure we make it an atmosphere that is conducive to a win, and not a nervous one.

their is no question whatsoever that it wont be buzzing

hateutd said:
Rammyblues said:
Thats if Aguero, Yaya, Nasri and Dzeko injured.
another nightmare..... :(

No, God no....

Well, Dzeko is definitely NOT...I think he made most of it :-)...he was running ok afterwards. Yaya - I also think he'll go...Aguero and Nasri...is it groin? If it is than it can be tricky...but Aguero worries me the most/looked most serious.

Dzeko injured his shoulder. If you look he was running with his arm down by his side in a protective way. The ref got it completely wrong.

Just get the 3 points in the next 2 games. don't think there is any need to worry about goal difference.

marco said:
quiet_riot said:
WE have to make sure we make it an atmosphere that is conducive to a win, and not a nervous one.

their is no question whatsoever that it wont be buzzing
I'd love to agree with you, I really would.

we need fresh legs in the side , play jovetic and negredo would even consider richards , zabs looks knackered , HART - RICHARDS , KOMPS ,MDM , KOLAROV ---- MILNER , FERNANDINHO , YAYA , JOVETIC ,--- DEZKO , NEGREDO we need silva , nasri on the bench , looks like aguero is finished for the season i would take a boring 1-0.

It's as shame that we maybe missing some of our star players for the crucial games, but that's what we have a squad for.

If we can start Yaya and Silva, and have Negredo up front then that will be great. Maybe Jovetic too.

No reason to feel down now. After drawing at home to Sunderland somehow we have climbed back to the top of the League

Marvin said:
No reason to feel down now.

BmPQ6exIcAAL8KV.jpg

Only Aguero is injured! Scanning tomorrow.
Actually,
Sergio Aguero ‏@aguerosergiokun 35s
Thank you for your concern. I left just as a precaution. Fortunately I'm fine, happy for the goal, the win and keeping our dream alive.
<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.