Manchester City vs celtic

Much better in the midfield today. The attack still is not on the same page and the defense looks disorganized, but I'm not particularly worried about the latter, given that it was Ben-Haim and Dunne out there together for the vast majority of this one, and neither one should see the pitch much for City this season.

Ireland and Barry seem to be in sync, and Zabaleta looked good getting forward in attack.

I think City will have a good season this year and may just well finish top 4

You will however need to play better than you did on Saturday against Celtic's 2nd/3rd team!

All the best

Hail Hail

just a quick question, being from scotland i noticed how differently the game was policed in manchester the other day.
is it normal for away fans to be released at the same time as home fans, and for there to be little police/restrictions to separate different sets of fans outside of the stadium?

in scotland away fans usually are kept behind for about 15 mins before being released, and there are usually large gates to stop the two sets of fans from coming together, with a heavy police presence in the surrounding area.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.