Manchester City vs Hull City post match thread

kas_tippler said:
Eikeimmel79 said:
When I was Sat in the kippax watching us get beat by Preston knobend ( my lowest ebb ) if someone told me we would win the league once let alone twice in my lifetime I'd have called one of the cops over to section them. Shows how far we've come to be worried about being second in the league. I would swap Tony Vaughan or Wiekens from that side for Mangala though as what we lacked in skill then we made up for in guts. Could you imagine Morrison putting up with that performance when he was captain.
We made a mistake getting rid of Mancini who had seen some of the squad for what they're, shirt carriers. They didn't like being told how it was so cried and the manager was replaced by someone who gives them a cuddle. The cuddles haven't worked and the team just isn't cutting it. Pellegrini is a nice chap and deserves better from the players, but if they aren't performing for him we need to get someone in who'll kick their arses. Personally I'd love to see Roberto Martinez come in but he's another nice chap and doesn't strike me as an arsekicker. Perhaps Viera could step up as I done think he'd take any nonsense but I doubt the club would risk an unproven manager as there's too much money at stake these days.
And your point is?

My first point is we shouldn't forget how far we've come and we should make the most of it while it lasts.
My second point is we need a new manager who firstly has a plan b and secondly who can kick arse and ship out the loafers.

2011-2012 : Goals Scored - 93 Goals Allowed - 29
Goals scored per game - 2.44
Goals Allowed per game - 0.76
2012-2013 : Goals Scored - 69 Goals Allowed - 33
Goals scored per game - 1.81
Goals Allowed per game - 0.86
2013-2014 : Goals Scored - 102 Goals Allowed - 37
Goals scored per game - 2.68
Goals Allowed per game -0.97
2014-2015 : Goals Scored - 47 Goals Allowed - 24 (14 games to go)
Goals scored per game - 1.95
Goals Allowed per game -1

Defence has been compromised in the name of attractive football and now we dont even score enough goals.

bondsman said:
Tactically inept. Poor buys. Bony isnt what we need width and pace is.[/q

Dortund has it in plenty - they arent doing gr8 with it...........perhaps if they get relegated, we can use some of it

5948947 said:
Big Yaya Wilko 12 said:
Got a horrible, sickening feeling the rags will finish above us this year. Especially if this dross carries on. And we were 9 points clear of them on New Year's Day. It's embarrassing to even type that.

rearrange chance no

Well the fact is, carry on like this and it will happen.

Their points over the last 10 games is more than ours and over more recent games they are catching us even faster. So to say carry on like this and they will overtake us, is not opinion, it's a statement of mathematical fact.

We need to get our act together and quick, or we are in serious danger of finishing third or worse.

bondsman said:
Tactically inept. Poor buys. Bony isnt what we need width and pace is.

I agree we need to use our width more and have better options out wide and more pace but how is Bony not what we need?

We have 2 strikers at the club: Aguero and Dzeko (Jovetic is better behind a striker) Serg is always a cert to get injured at some point and Dzeko has always been inconsistent and frankly he slows down the way we ideally want to play.

Bony on the other hand is near enough a complete forward and has proved he can score goals in the league, he's young at 26 too.

g180aj said:
B\connellblue said:
Pellegrini is a busted flush for me. Same mistakes week in week out. sends the team out with little fire in their bellies. if our tactics don't change and quick too we are in big trouble. 2 points out of 12 is nowhere near good enough. Never mind teams parking the bus any manager worth his salt should be able to, with the players at his disposal beat the likes of hull. Fucking really annoyed at todays display.

Bottom line is today we should have started with milner and Navas who were prob our best players against Chelsea, then when we're playing poor and losing he then takes off our best player in the game which was Dzeko( which in itself is ironic) when Nasri, silva and Aguero were very poor today sums up the total lack of tactical awareness he has, as much as Jose is a prick he kicks the players up the arse when they fall out of line and manuel is just too nice.

I would have said nasri was man of the match

terrible display with a terrible team selection and no plan b to be honest even plan a was crap.

how long will it be before we get officials who know what they`re doing because that twat moss and his linesmen where absolute fucking rubbish

i love watching football..........i m not a manager or coach, so i dont know about formations and strategies..............wats Pelegrinni excuse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.