Manchester to London Train Tickets

mrn1981

Bought return train tickets early from Manchester to London Euston on Sunday 28th of Feb.

Out - 8.20am
Return - 19.57pm

4 x tickets - £126

Plans now changed so looking to sell for what i paid. Will only sell as a 4. PM if interested.

Cheers

Hi mate have you still got as I am really Intrested in them tickets but can't give you a deffo answer till tomorrow as I am waiting on the nod for my match ticket's

Bought return train tickets early from Manchester to London Euston on Sunday 28th of Feb.

Out - 8.20am
Return - 19.57pm

4 x tickets - £126

Plans now changed so looking to sell for what i paid. Will only sell as a 4. PM if interested.

Cheers

That’s a decent price, but that return time could be cutting it mighty fine if it goes to extra time and would be an impossibilty if it goes to pens. 4.30pm ko so a 6:20 - 6.30pm finish, then onto extra time would 7.15ish, then pens would be past 7.30pm.

Really pissed off, got Scouse mates who were buying tickets from Pic on the cheap before we got through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.