Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd actually settle for it being postponed. It gives the players another couple of days before Swansea and the Xmas fixtures. We would also have Stones back even if they have Poogba. Especially if the news is correct that Vinny isn't fully fit. He can't be risked if there's any hint he's not fully fit with so many games to come. Also give Merlin a bit more time to recover if there was a niggle. There's no doubt our performance levels have dropped off a bit so the Rags are probably hoping they can catch us on a bad day.

I genuinely don't think United want this game postponed: I don't think it's unfair to say we're going through a dip right now, Stones is injured and the attackers are looking a bit leggy and their conversion rate has dropped off. I would say this is our dip.

This is basically their chance, pogba or no pogba, if they get the three points it could destablise us and give them a platform to launch from but if the fixture is postponed then we will get both Mendy and stones back and our form could drastically imrpove again once we get out ofthe winter slog and I highly doubt Maureen would want to face us then, he may be bitter and depressed right now but he's not an idiot.

i imagine that pep was just wrapping vinny in cotton wool for this game and had to say something to shut the press up about vinny not playing in midweek so saying he had a slight niggle was the easiest way. i fully expect vinny to start and be fully fit.

Echo all of the above. Happy for it to be postponed as we have hit a performance, if not results, dip in form. Lots of games ahead so if we can lessen the burden by playing a game less that be would ideal.

Hope we manage to take a convincing lead in the Bournemouth/Swansea matches to give some rest to the likes of Silva/KDB and game time to Gundogan/Silva.

The last minute winners are great but we could do resting our key players a bit more.

We will spank United. Let them have a bit of confidence and think we have gone off the boil, it will be their downfall.
We have not gone off the boil at all. We have totally dominated the matches but have come up against teams parking the bus who have nothing to lose.
Now if the rags park the bus, it will be exactly the same as recent matches where we eventually break through. Unfortunately for the rags they have everything to lose and need to come at us. When they do, we will tear them to pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.