Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
good strong team though aguero would start, but him or jesus are just as good.

Rags more attacking than expected, looks like the counter or bombing at us early doors is the tactic, the cemter midfield is weak though and if we keep the ball can overrun that.
Surprised Sergio is not starting especially after Jesus started in Ukraine.
Bold enough from the annoying 1 looks like they will try and overrun the king and Nico

We often start slowly and I won't be surprised if we concede first. We need to make sure we are not more than 1 down by half time and if we are, we'll run them off the park as their legs tire in the 2nd half.

I heard on Sty this morning that Vincent and Dinho were both going to be on the bench today.

I wonder if PEG believed that to be true and that’s why he’s gone with so many attackers.

They will be at us from the off with all their quick players running around like headless chickens. Pass thru them and kdb will turn and have a free run towards their box . Scorefirst and we will cruise.

Their midfield will be absolutely pummelled... Three strikers?? I think this could be fun.

Ashley Cole will be limited in his forward forays as Sanè and Sterling will occupy him. I can see there being a chasm between their defence and strikers. This IS going to be good. 3-0 anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.