Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matic should be banned too for an elbow all but identical to the one that saw Kun banned.

I'll assume we'll never see it again.

Not confident to be honest.

Think we could see a similar game as to the Arsenal one today.

Loads of shots, De Gea masterclass. United run up the pitch target Delph and the space left behind Walker and score 2 or 3 from their only shots on target.

My fear but going for 1-1

Wouldn't surprise me if ferguson is on the phone to his pal Moyes this evening, encouraging his Hammers to put their foot in, leave their mark on us etc tomorrow.

They are shite. Their keeper has just bailed them out big time. For a big side their defending of corners was shocking. There was space out wide all the time today. They were lucky big time. 99 times out 100 we would tear them apart.

Let’s get through West Ham first before talking about next weekend.

Hopefully they play the same lineup as today with Herrera in for Pogba. Really don't see us losing in that case unless we get a red in the first minute or something like that. Pogba is their only link between defence and attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.