Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not even had that much chance to look at tinternet, media etc in much detail just recently but I'm so fucking sick of these ****s already.

I hate the association. I feel like I've not showered, brushed my teeth or wiped my arse & have trampled dogshit in the house, because so many of their faces are talking about us in the same breath as them.

Horrible fucking ****s. I hate them.

Can't wait to scrape their shit off.
Well said nev.

I would think the home derby 2011-2012 was more important. Lose that & we lose the league. Lose Sunday & we're 8 points ahead.......unless by years you mean 3 or 4

5 points ahead if we lose. Which we won't.

Forecast to be clear by dinner time

The forecast according to more reputable sources than The Scum newspaper is pretty bad to be fair. Even if it stops snowing by lunchtime, that might not be enough for them not to call it off. There’s snow forecast for tomorrow too and coupled with sub-zero temperatures on Saturday night, that’s going to be a health and safety nightmare if the predicted heavier snowfall occurs on Sunday morning.

Remember they called off the League Cup semi-final first leg at our place in 2010 over 24 hours in advance of the scheduled kick-off because of heavy snow the day before. If Sunday’s forecast is looking increasingly likely tomorrow it wouldn’t surprise me if they called it off as early as tomorrow evening, especially given how many United fans travel from far afield. That said, they will want to give it every chance to go ahead so may delay any decision until Sunday morning.

Fuck me, you would think we are a conference side going to play the best team ever listening to the "experts". Don't know why we're even bothering turning up going off what these knobbers are predicting.

Fuck me, you would think we are a conference side going to play the best team ever listening to the "experts". Don't know why we're even bothering turning up going off what these knobbers are predicting.
Every derby is the same,no-one speaks for us just raggy bull shitters on the airways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.