Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is a game of football City will win. Mourinho won't want that. He'll want a bloodbath where the referee is involved seperating players from disputed free kicks for 90 plus minutes. That's his game plan. The Ushited way.

Weather forecast such ..that Sky Ireland/Wales /Scotland are recommending don't travel, in case too many empty seats in view. Slush is they're hope . . Blues will skate to witness another Ballet on Ice.

I fucking hate Derby games.
Me too to be honest, I haven’t watched a derby game, (as it happened live on TV or radio), at the swamp since 96, when that b*nt c*nt Allan Wilkie awarded the scum the softest penalty I’ve ever seen, to blatantly cheat us out of a place in the 5th round of that years FA cup, (Despite absolutely battering the b*stards for the whole of the 90+ minutes), as well as, at least in my opinion, playing a major role our eventual relegation later that year.

If I remember rightly. our form had just started to improve a little bit, and we’d picked up a couple of decent results immediately prior to our visit to the swamp.

FA cup tie or not, I still firmly believe that If we’d got the win (or even the draw) we deserved, the momentum of it could've carried through to our league games, enabling us (Despite Allan Ball’s ridiculous touchline antics against the candle-dippers) to scrape up enough points to survive.

Last edited:
Maureen must be heading for a meltdown;

"Pep gets away with things I wouldnt" (said this twice now)

"Pep lying about injured players but I never speak about injuries, did you know we have lots of injuries?" (almost every week now he bring up injuries)

"They fall on the floor easily, unlike my team of saints"

Poor guy...
Tactics of a desperado. If he had faith in his football team he wouldn't need to resort to this shit. A sign of weakness. If we play to our ability we'll cream them.

Rooney to make his debut as Sky pundit, didn't see that coming.

Wow, totally forgiven for his last transgression so quickly, drunken driving and attempting to cheat on his pregnant wife, sweep that shit under the carpet.

****s, sky will never see a penny from me again, 12 months since we kicked them into touch, best thing we ever did.

Maureen whining about our players going down too easily. He does realise he has convicted serial diver Young in his team?
We can expect them to be collapsing to floor as if shot by a sniper anywhere in our last 3rd so that they can load the box. MAUREEN can’t afford to lose this. So if they go a goal up, I expect HAMMERS style defence to appear.
We need to tear them a new one. Manchester is BLUE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.