Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobwebcat

Team supported
Manchester City
We will only know how good Mancini was long after he has gone.

I suspect he might be quite good and his record will stand up well against Managers to come.

He was finished when he had a go at Kompany IMHO

brought a tear to my eye that video very good.. if he does go wish him all the best he made our dreams come true and brought us some truly amazing memories that we will live with forever.

ANY1aBLUE said:
pride in battle said:
I have always been a Mancini 'inner' but after yesterdays debacle it's clear that something had to give, Mancini took us to the next level but his style of management will always be short term.
I believe we will move on from this, be invigorated and next year we will go and reclaim our premiership title...

What a stupid statement - so, you're not an 'inner' then are you?!
Mancini didnt take us anywhere - £300m did that. Frankly, what we won was the very least the owners could expect.
This is MANCHESTER CITY - We play exciting,entertaining, attacking football with wingers. Not the dire sideways 'dont lose' crap ive been enduring........
Just cant wait for next season now!

Have you been sniffing glue again...

ANY1aBLUE said:
pride in battle said:
I have always been a Mancini 'inner' but after yesterdays debacle it's clear that something had to give, Mancini took us to the next level but his style of management will always be short term.
I believe we will move on from this, be invigorated and next year we will go and reclaim our premiership title...

Mancini didnt take us anywhere - £300m did that. Frankly, what we won was the very least the owners could expect.
This is MANCHESTER CITY - We play exciting,entertaining, attacking football with wingers. Not the dire sideways 'dont lose' crap ive been enduring........

I m sure we won something recently..........

Some City fans really wanna have a look at themselves ,if u take 1 thing from Taggart today ( u all know ) he as just given Moyes a real chance , whilst us and the owners have taken the piss #44years

pride in battle said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
pride in battle said:

Have you been sniffing glue again...

He's on a wind up trip ignore him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.