Mancini is an absolute legend

Lordeffingham

Just watched the 2nd part of Mancinis pre match interview v QPR, and have to say he is a fucking comedy genius.

The press, media and Fergusson have now met far more than their match.

The way he talks the talk and makes Fergie and Hughes comments appear to have been made by two absolute buffoons is brilliant.

I'm still pissing my sides as I type, this man is even more of a god than I ever imagined, he has improved and grown in stature along with the team and may well become more successfull and better liked than even Mourhino.

Forza Mancini, what a man!

Lordeffingham said:
Just watched the 2nd part of Mancinis pre match interview v QPR, and have to say he is a fucking comedy genius.

The press, media and Fergusson have now met far more than their match.

The way he talks the talk and makes Fergie and Hughes comments appear to have been made by two absolute buffoons is brilliant.

I'm still pissing my sides as I type, this man is even more of a god than I ever imagined, he has improved and grown in stature along with the team and may well become more successfull and better liked than even Mourhino.

Forza Mancini, what a man!
Fact.

rickmcfc said:
Can someone please link the press conference so it will play on my iPhone. Cheers

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i5qe33Uokk[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0haA7LUh_N4[/youtube]

Mark Hughes. "Who"? "Oh yes, I agree, he has much more experience than me of the premier league".

Class act is Mr Mancini.

They tried to trick him up on the alcohol question, they wanted a headline 'Mancini plans celebration' to fire up QPR.

He deflected by saying he doesn't drink. That's clever.

Annoyed me how they kept trying to lead him into saying something they could put a negative spin on though. They should be sending a few letters out Monday informing a few of the reporters that they are no longer welcome at The Etihad.

Go and ask loaded questions like that to Bacon 'ed and see how long you last.

We are too soft on these jokers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.