Mancini making fun at former City players

squirtyflower said:
Tevez City said:
The journalist: Many people thinks that your future will be in danger with City if you lose the next game.

Mancini: laughed and said " many" ! ,

The journalist: many former City players

Mancini: How many trophies did they won before !

>>>>>>>>

So because some of the former players haven't won trophy before the Abu Dhabi era, he make fun of them that how can they questioned his ability to take the club forward !
you've really twisted that into a very negative jibe

another way of looking at it is he's getting back at Danny fucking Mills, such an odious prick that few on here would defend him

so you can stuff your interpretation where the sun don't shine

Theres more than a few on here that would like to kick Danny Mills teeth in.

Tevez City said:
Anyway, keep barking guys until you feel better.

I don't need permission to support City or QPR or any other team.
Ok I am from Kuwait, but any Arabic guy will know the strong connection between us and how close we are to each other.

In addition to that, I spend few years in the United States and most my friends were
from UAE and we start supporting the club together in 2008
City become our favorite team in Europe from that year

Not only us, but the growth of fan base here in the Arabic Gulf Area and the middle east is growing rapidly, and Khaldoon himself said that he wants City to be the #1 club here.

BM is my favorite site because it is the place where it makes me feel close to City, even though there are City Arabic Forum, but I preferred Bluemoon.

Here I can find the training reports, the ITKs, All the news about City, it is actually the best source of information about Manchester City.

But the hate here is beyond believable, I can ignore it some times and I did that for so long

But It seems its better to just leave this forum for good

It was nice to meet some of you

Enjoy the forum without me from now on

Cheers BMers.

This will be my last post on this forum

Bye

images

kippaxwarrior said:
Tevez City said:

Ok I am from Kuwait, but any Arabic guy will know the strong connection between us and how close we are to each other.

In addition to that, I spend few years in the United States and most my friends were

Not only us, but the growth of fan base here in the Arabic Gulf Area and the middle east is growing rapidly, and Khaldoon himself said that he wants City to be the #1 club here.

BM is my favorite site because it is the place where it makes me feel close to City, even though there are City Arabic Forum, but I preferred Bluemoon.

Here I can find the training reports, the ITKs, All the news about City, it is actually the best source of information about Manchester City.

But the hate here is beyond believable, I can ignore it some times and I did that for so long

Cheers BMers.

Bye

images
I don't like to see anyone leave here, but letting go is not a bad idea at times

Tevez City said:

Cheers BMers.

Bye

You get grief on here for your complete lack of understanding about what it is to be a city fan, and your constant negative attitude to our manager and players (who don't happen to be Tevez) only ensures that people won't take you seriously. Threads like this one are just the straw that broke the camels back.
You say you've followed us since the takeover so in the following years you've had plenty of chance to get to know what makes the club tick and how proud a fan base we have yet you still constantly post stuff that you know will get the backs up of most people.
Now I'm aware that fora are a place for opinions but that doesn't mean that we should read said opinions day after day from somebody who doesn't have any real affinity to city and not be able to call you out on it.
Although I'm not really in a position to say this as I'm hardly prolific on here, but you leaving this forum would not cause many to lose sleep and for me personally, as more of a reader than poster it would be fanfuckingtastic - now don't let the door smack your arse on the way out..

Uncle Wally One Ball said:
Tevez City said:

Cheers BMers.

Bye
2a7wf8p.jpg

Is that David de gea?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.