Mancini On Soriano

Status
Not open for further replies.
JoeMercer'sWay said:
don't hold a gun to a man's head if you aren't prepared to tell the people what he's done to deserve the bullet.

He bit the hand that fed him. I thought that was obvious. :)

andyhinch said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
don't hold a gun to a man's head if you aren't prepared to tell the people what he's done to deserve the bullet.
Bollocks kill the fucker say nothing and move on.

get hung by your testicles from a lamp post not long later.<br /><br />-- Jul 13th, '13, 01:24 --<br /><br />
BillyShears said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

He bit the hand that fed him. I thought that was obvious. :)

You're planting extra bullets in a dying man's torso. To some they will seem unnecessary unless you take the time to explain why he deserves such a parting shot.

Prestwich_Blue said:
andyhinch said:
Not aimed at you billy could we all move on, I have
The OP could do with following that advice as well. What's done is done.
This from a Cabal elder who has devoted the last three and half years to execrating and villifying Mancini at every conceivable opportunity! Now Billy has rashly revealed the dark secret hidden behind the Isco stone in the heart of their cave, known only to the chosen (a group from which even Dave has been wilfully excluded.)

We are now told Mancini has committed a crime, so horrible, so damning, hitherto unexposed in the torrents of Cabal abuse over the years and far worse than any else he has done. The crime that dare not speak its name!
BillyShears said:
George Hannah said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
I agree but I've heard it (the club source for the Ladyman article) was someone (a player) talking out of turn. They were told to keep shtum after that. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2326322/Roberto-Mancini-revealed-The-Manchester-City-dressing-room-battles-sacking.html#ixzz2YryAz1KQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z2YryAz1KQ</a>
"To the City supporters and to the English football community as a whole, the dedicated, charismatic Mancini will always be remembered fondly. He won two major trophies. He won 6-1 at Old Trafford. He took City into the Champions League. Away from the pressures of the training ground, he was terrific company, generous and loved by those he encountered in his favourite city centre Italian restaurant. In many ways, he deserved better than to be deserted by players in whom he had invested so much hope."

Even Ladyman tried to soften the smears he was fed.
The smears as you call them don't even scratch the surface and certainly didn't go far enough. City should've let it all out so the image Mancini tried portraying to the supporters was shown up for the sham it was. Instead they've protected him by making sure his worst transgression hasn't seen the light of day.
So what is his worst transgression that nobody but you lot know about? The crime that makes all his others pale into insignificance.
When did it happen - three and a half years ago? The silence tells us all we need to know.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Is Mancio about to be exposed as.........errrr.......Mancio?
It would go some way to explaining a great deal of his output.
Mancio's last post hmmm

mancio_zps8b0e393e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.