MANCINI OUT!!!!!

im pretty sure i saw zabaleta with his shirt not tucked in, if mancini doesnt clamp down on discipline there will be problems

May I remind you all that Hughes won his first few games, free scoring, with a good defensive display.

Players always lift their game for new managers. What will be interesting, is to see how many of the 18 points available in January we take. After that, we can talk about workrate and the like of.

I was pleased that Andy Gray mentioned that he was having a pop at Richards though for losing the ball.

Damocles said:
May I remind you all that Hughes won his first few games, free scoring, with a good defensive display.

Players always lift their game for new managers. What will be interesting, is to see how many of the 18 points available in January we take. After that, we can talk about workrate and the like of.

I was pleased that Andy Gray mentioned that he was having a pop at Richards though for losing the ball.

But there was a creeping sense of cluelessness, shirley, that could never totally be shaken. It won't be like that with ManCini. And really, his record was honestly becoming abysmal wasn't it? All things considered.

I really do not like the way Mancini has the players flying around througout the entire game. FFS, Bellamy, quit tracking back and winning the ball when you should be offside where you belong! Mancini OUT!! Also, he looks too good in that scarf, therefor it is in poor taste.

Damocles said:

apart from that i thought micha has had 2 of his better games for a long time.

Les never had his team looking this compact.

i know what you mean about a new manager, but i think its more than the players are trying harder for bob. i don't just think its a coincidence that even using quite a few different permutations at the back because of injuries and the like we look more balanced, less ragged,
of course the proof of the pudding and all that.

i think a good litmus test will be the two cup comps hopefully bob can will smooth your furrowed brow ;)

......and let's not forget that even the heavens are now sending signs with a blue moon rising on Thursday 31st December 2009, as a consequence of two full moons during December. Even the Gods are with us now!!!! Go City Go !!!!

I agree about having a compact defence, and Richards' positional weaknesses are really starting to improve under Mancini. I haven't seen a single time in the past two games where he has been out of position.

I think you've also got a point about the defence at the start under Hughes. Even at the beginning, we looked a bit confused and haphazard, not solid at all.

That said, even in the past two games, I've held my breath any time a high ball comes in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.