Mancini VS Cesc

I loved the way that they were obviously having a spat, and then Bobby Manc just offered his hand to shake. The twat didn't know what to do

To all those who already hate Fabregas i'll tell you a little story...

I know Danny Higginbotham and last season (or might have been the season before) when Arsenal lost to Stoke at the Britannia in the FA Cup Danny was captain for the day. When the two captains (Arsenals was Cesc) went into the referees room for their pre-match talk the ref said his shpeel and then as Danny stood up to leave he shook the ref's hand, then put his hand out to shake Cesc's hand but the little wanker looked Danny up and down and walked away without shaking his hand.

When Stoke won the game Danny went over to Cesc and gave him a good telling of exactly what he thought of him, and didn't hold back!

danburge82 said:
To all those who already hate Fabregas i'll tell you a little story...

I know Danny Higginbotham and last season (or might have been the season before) when Arsenal lost to Stoke at the Britannia in the FA Cup Danny was captain for the day. When the two captains (Arsenals was Cesc) went into the referees room for their pre-match talk the ref said his shpeel and then as Danny stood up to leave he shook the ref's hand, then put his hand out to shake Cesc's hand but the little wanker looked Danny up and down and walked away without shaking his hand.

When Stoke won the game Danny went over to Cesc and gave him a good telling of exactly what he thought of him, and didn't hold back!

good, i hate the little cheating fucker

PSmyth07 said:
Fabregas always has too much to say. I find it funny how he wants to go back to Barcelona when its them that dumped him, obviously thinking that he wasn't good enough and Arsenal welcomed him and made him a great player. If he had any sense he'd stay at Arsenal.
Thats a nice made up story

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.