Mancinis fuming after Everton defeat

Re: Mancini's fuming after today's defeat

this defeat will eat away at bobby, the last time i saw him looking like that after a defeat was at sunderland, every now and then throughout the season he would mention that game, it really got to him,hope that shitehawk neville is in the side next time we play them because they have something really bad coming their way? in a masochistic way they could have done city a favour, their will be a lot more effort in the next four games with a lot more aggression,bobby has had 18 months now so he should have a good idea who has the attitude of mind to be good enough for our great club, personally i don,t give a monkeys what everton think of us or their pathetic exercise in abuse at lescott, they have showed city their weaknesses just in time for our defining week? if city do not learn from this game then we don,t deserve to win? time for every player to man up and do his duty, also time for us fans to say come on lads lets give it some?

Re: Mancinis fuming after todays defeat

Ok we lost today to a inform team, which have been our bogey team for the last couple of seasons!

We are still 6 points clear of spurs! In the best position in the league at this time of the year in my life time and in the FA cup finial!

Yea we should have put the game to bed in the first half and we did miss some great chances! But fair play to Everton they played well in the second half and put our back 4 under pressure. It is not the end of the world!

We lose a hard game today and everyone is "get Mancini out". This is the best season we have had in decades! If we keep changing mangers it will get us nowhere. I hate to say it but look at the rags they gave Ferguson the benefit of the doubt at the start when he was getting shit results and now look at them!

Rant over! Expecting huge amounts abuse now

CTID

Eastland_blue said:
We lose a hard game today and everyone is "get Mancini out". This is the best season we have had in decades! If we keep changing mangers it will get us nowhere. I hate to say it but look at the rags they gave Ferguson the benefit of the doubt at the start when he was getting shit results and now look at them!

CTID

No abuse and it's a good point but the difference is, Ferguson is a manager worth keeping hold of, Mancini isn't.

You would never, ever see Ferguson getting his troops to withdraw in the cowardly way ours did in the second half today.

For God's sake some of you lot need to have a word with yourselves - you only emerge after a defeat and what with the Kolarov/Edghill witchunt are stuck in the past mentality Wille Donachie referred to in Bluemoon Rising as quoted in 1998.

It's not perfect, but it's top four and a cup final. We're fourth for a reason - look at the table today before the game and the gap was about seven points, that was never going to be extended because you never see a gap that big, and no that's not an excuse or reason to accept being beaten but it happens.

I was expecting us to lose today, but keep it in perspective. I haven't been Mancini's biggest fan but look at the games against Arsenal and we don't deserve to be third, they have totally outplayed us (I know Boyata got sent off) in both. That is not to say this will be the case next season! If we win next Saturday the floodgates might open for us and while that should not make us immune to criticism I just wish you would bear that in mind sometimes.

Can't believe someone on here is going on about Keegan being 'way better'. Jesus - Reyna, Tarnat, Fowler, Vuoso, McManaman, do I need to go on????? Do you remember how bad it was against Bolton in the last game of his tenure?

Take off the rose tinted spectacles and forget 2001-2 season and don't forget that Berkovic fell out with him as well!

Really don't know what else to say as the same threads keep resurfacing after defeat.

DD said:
Eastland_blue said:

CTID

No abuse and it's a good point but the difference is, Ferguson is a manager worth keeping hold of, Mancini isn't.

You would never, ever see Ferguson getting his troops to withdraw in the cowardly way ours did in the second half today.

Fair point today with regards to the second half, we did lose our balls completely

But I find it hard to doubt Mancini abilities. It is his first full season in charge and he has got us line for a top four finish, a cup final, created some form of consistency in the team which is mostly made up of new players.

We need to give him time him to mould this team! And if next season we are still fighting for 5th and 4th, then yea maybe we should look at him going! But at the mo we need to give him the benefit of the doubt and get behind him

Did anyone see Balotelli running back to get the ball on the left wing just after he came on and was only jogging not running and an Everton player just ran through and beat him to the ball even thought he was behind Balotelli? Thats what I meant about him looking like he didnt give a shit.

cookster said:
LoveCity said:
One incident springs to mind, a counterattack where we were about 3-on-2, Dzeko could have slipped in Silva for the 1-on-1 but tried the long range shot that wasn't far wide but still missed.

Kolarov was also guilty a few times on the counter attack. The guy actually believes he will score from 40 yards everytime he shots.

I have been saying this forever. It pisses when i see him do it. Sometimes a teammate could be a better option(by a mile) and he still shoots the ball.

TonyM said:
He's the manager - he should have been able to ensure all 3 points. Moyes jeed up his troops sufficiently and made tactical changes. Mancini dithered as per usual. I don't mind us sticking with him and I defo don't want Mourinho but he's a shambles. He needs to concentrate on doing a better job himself rather than taking about what could have been when we were up, doing well and had half a game left.

Mancini does my head in.

Oh fuck off

Fanny Fart said:
TonyM said:
He's the manager - he should have been able to ensure all 3 points. Moyes jeed up his troops sufficiently and made tactical changes. Mancini dithered as per usual. I don't mind us sticking with him and I defo don't want Mourinho but he's a shambles. He needs to concentrate on doing a better job himself rather than taking about what could have been when we were up, doing well and had half a game left.
Mancini does my head in.
Oh fuck off
You would make a great politician! As somebody who fully expected City to lose at Everton, I was frankly amazed at how well we played for most of the game. We simply took our eyes off the ball for 20 minutes in the second half, hence the result. Anybody approaching their club's first major cup final in 30 years is bound to want to avoid injury or a red card, so once Everton realised that, they decided to have a go. It was simple and predictable. Nobody's fault really, just human nature. Hopefully the boss will learn from this experience and rest a few of our most valuable players for next weekend. We will most probably lose to Spurs whichever team we put out there, but it won't matter to us. We will get the necessary four points from our last two games. Spurs are now fighting for their European lives and invariably raise their game for the big occasion. We must not let them distract us from winning our first major trophy at the weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.