Manflu

And at the worst possible time. Got to get feeling a lot better than this by Friday afternoon, but for a minute it hurts to even move my eyes and it feels like something has driven over me. Any top tips for a swift recovery?
Fucking softy. In 1974 I came home from uni in Scotland to go to a certain end-of-season derby at the swamp. Knew I was coming down with flu and felt like shit but still went to the game. Was in bed for a week afterwards mind you! If you've really got flu then you'll be doing well to be back on your feet for Friday but then if you really had flu you wouldn't be posting on here.

Seriously, take it easy, rest and drink plenty of fluid. Hope you're back on your feet soon.

Hate the term "man flu". In my experience it tends to be used by women who think they are being hilarious by implying that men are soft and can't cope with feeling ill. They don't seem to be quite so good humoured if you tell them they're being soft when they whinge about being on their period and describe it as "having the painters in". Anyway, I hope you recover from your bout of flu swiftly.
get back to me when you have had a painful 5 day bleed every month for 40 yrs

Just in from work and how i've made it through the day i will never know.

Surviving the night will be touch and go and if get to see us stuff the scouse cunts before succumbing to what is a terrible disease then i will die thankful and with a smile on my face.

Manflu is a killer.

Fucking softy. In 1974 I came home from uni in Scotland to go to a certain end-of-season derby at the swamp. Knew I was coming down with flu and felt like shit but still went to the game. Was in bed for a week afterwards mind you! If you've really got flu then you'll be doing well to be back on your feet for Friday but then if you really had flu you wouldn't be posting on here.

Seriously, take it easy, rest and drink plenty of fluid. Hope you're back on your feet soon.
Don't remember that one. What happened?
;-)

(I was in the paddock in front of the cantilever stand, having great banter with the rags, who knew they were going down.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.