Marc-Andre ter Stegen

Status
Not open for further replies.
It can't be denied that his performances have deteriorated steadily over the last 18 months, or so, but, has his supposed "influence in the dressing room" also had any bearing on Pep's decision?

Not true. He was one of our best performers last season. His only poor spell was in the euros. Just my opinion of course

I heard last night from a friend who's wife works in the hospitality suites at Cuty that he'd smashers TV, she also said none of his family or friends turned up to watch from his box.

They sit just behind me in the family stand level 2, box about 10m to my right. It was empty yesterday, usually completely full

Love Hart, kept us in many games last season but very easy to let emotion get in the way of reason, especially with players that have been here a long time (like Hart!) Pep has a "type" of player in mind for every position and if you dont fit or not willing to listen, then you are out....and it seems that Hart just isnt a "Pep" guy....If Pep wants Bravo or Stegen, then that is good enough for me...no one player is bigger than the team!

Love Hart, kept us in many games last season but very easy to let emotion get in the way of reason, especially with players that have been here a long time (like Hart!) Pep has a "type" of player in mind for every position and if you dont fit or not willing to listen, then you are out....and it seems that Hart just isnt a "Pep" guy....If Pep wants Bravo or Stegen, then that is good enough for me...no one player is bigger than the team!
Spot on mate it's a shame about Joe
Players come
Players go
Memories last

Maybe Hart is just suffering from a bowth of telesmashititis which has been going around lately? Look for the obvious answers people. Sheesh!

Nothing to do with joe,TS and Bravo were fighting to be no 1,TS is now injured so Bravo has it for now,TS is injured and so won't be moving imo,we won't pay a 60 odd million for a goal keeper

Careful in your defiant stance Karen, or you may have to join IBH in streaking before you know it ;-)

If Ter Stegen is a definitive upgrade on Bravo shouldn't that be who we go for, given both will be "fit" at same time.

Would Pep settle for second best, if he has a chance to get the keeper who is more his style of keeper & younger.

Joe deserves the chance to prove he can adapt to what Pep wants.
He has kept us in many games with some brilliant saves and motm performances'.
He has been playing in a system where its get the ball upfield rather than play out from the back.
Getting rid would imho be a mistake but if that's what Pep decides then so be it.

Joe deserves the chance to prove he can adapt to what Pep wants.
He has kept us in many games with some brilliant saves and motm performances'.
He has been playing in a system where its get the ball upfield rather than play out from the back.
Getting rid would imho be a mistake but if that's what Pep decides then so be it.
Surely you must know that there is more to it than what he has previously done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.