Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though I’ve all the games on sky I only really watch City matches if I’m not there and flick through the other teams but this guy stood out for me as a flair player on a good few occasions .Loved Zinc but Pep knows the story.Replace with a bit better.
City will be cool to watch this season.Sorry cooler.

Player of the season for a bunch of average mid table no marks who have been punching above their weights for far too long, well done mate!
Brighton have some excellent players who are proper footballers.Your ignorance to that fact shows up your poor knowledge and judgement.

Winning the award is a fantastic achievement,and shows why he is our number 1 target.

I really like the way Brighton do their business: looking for interesting young talent, especially the South American market, and turning it into a profit while also punching above their weight in the league. Potter is a promising manager. Having said that, I think if they stand in the way of cucurella moving this summer if a good offer comes in, then it does undermine their business model slightly n may not work in their favour going forward. This is why I think it will happen

I really like the way Brighton do their business: looking for interesting young talent, especially the South American market, and turning it into a profit while also punching above their weight in the league. Potter is a promising manager. Having said that, I think if they stand in the way of cucurella moving this summer if a good offer comes in, then it does undermine their business model slightly n may not work in their favour going forward. This is why I think it will happen
I don't see us letting zinny go if we are not at least VERY confident we have one of our targets.

I think cucurella moves fast this comign week.

Same bellends who said we shouldn't pay 50 + for Walker, Stones & Sterling or 60m + for Mahrez hasn't worked out to bad has it

It's bullshit City have been done over a few times it is what it is get over it

All Blues will be jumping up & down when we bag more trophys or will people still be crying because we've spent £10m to much on a Spanish International player with great feet, passing ability & will turn out as good as Robertson oh & a great football brain??

UTD have just paid £55m for who???

Liverpool have paid £85m for who?

You are right though City are fantastically ran & won't give a rats arse about either of us

£50m right now in 2022 is pocket change
50m pocket change ok, so 36 million plus add on's is a bargain then, as you were.

Major fuck up as I predicted. There was one plank on here who spent 3 months chasing me around the forum after I said we'd regret not replacing Komps & relying on Fernandinho & academy players to fill in the gaps. He soon fucked off when our season went tits up.

That was the season The Dippers won the title... The following summer we absolutely fixed that mega mistake.
It’s not a mistake if the right player isn’t available or doesn’t want to come or whose club won’t sell him at the right price. That’s just football.

It’s impossible to always have a proper squad with no gaps. No club has ever achieved that in the history of football.

We’d have Harry Maguire and Harry Kane instead of Ruben Dias and Erling Haaland if we’d not waited for the right signings.

I really dont care if we pay over the odds. It has been mentioned once or twice before…….WE NEED A LEFT BACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.