Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have Pep, Txiki & scouting department to evaluate each target I suppose.
Yes, we have. May I have my opinion on him?
1 assist in 35 games. No go for me. We need Walker type of wing back. Not another Zinch on the left.

Btw Zinch is professor for this guy.

Nah, a very good player. Phillips is IMO average, but Cucurella is a very good player.
Cucurella has has a brilliant break out season, a season, exciting signing but let's not get carried away.

Remember a certain Benjamin Mendy?

Yes, we have. May I have my opinion on him?
1 assist in 35 games. No go for me. We need Walker type of wing back. Not another Zinch on the left.

Btw Zinch is professor for this guy.
I couldn’t give a fuck about assists tbh I would like a left back that could actually defend, it’s been a while. We can have cancelo and zinc for their ability going forward. Walker and an actual left back would be nice. If this guy is it I don’t know haven’t really seen him play.

Cucurella has has a brilliant break out season, a season, exciting signing but let's not get carried away.

Remember a certain Benjamin Mendy?
I'm tired of these weird comparisons. The only point of reference for a lot of City fans, especially those who are watching only City on TV, is Benjamin Mendy ;)

I have an idea - let's use a right-back and offensive midfielder as a left-back out of position nonstop. We don't need a left-back, we need third right-back :))))))))))

I'm tired of these weird comparisons. The only point of reference for a lot of City fans, especially those who are watching only City on TV, is Benjamin Mendy.
Shiny new toy comes to mind, as said the guy looks class but he has had one outstanding season, he will take time to settle, we need to learn not to get carried away with signings and players we hardly know.

Shiny new toy comes to mind, as said the guy looks class but he has had one outstanding season, he will take time to settle, we need to learn not to get carried away with signings and players we hardly know.
All probably quit for a week or so. Pep and Txiki are participating in a golf tournament in Mallorca from Sunday until Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.