March TV Games

Feel sorry for leicester fans they have moved there game from Saturday 13th to Sunday 14th Feb at this late notice !! Shouldn't be allowed at this short notice !!

Sky website says 4.00 on Sunday 20th.

The good news is that we now have five days recovery after the Kiev home game. And if the Rags beat FC Midtjylland, they will be playing a Europa League game three days before.
Here's hoping it's an away game in Russia or Ukraine.

Especially the Spurs fans who booked the Saturday trains from London making them too expensive for me, but Sunday is cheaper, so its benefited me :)

Shit moving it this late, but hey ho :)
Its was moved to the Sunday a while back, its just that it's a 4:15pm kick off now instead of the original 4pm

Its was moved to the Sunday a while back, its just that it's a 4:15pm kick off now instead of the original 4pm
I must have missed it, but it can't be that long ago, as I always use the City fixture list before booking trains, and it was still Saturday when I looked at booking. I'll have to get a taxi for the Leicester game which has also moved since I booked my train ticket.

I must have missed it, but it can't be that long ago, as I always use the City fixture list before booking trains, and it was still Saturday when I looked at booking. I'll have to get a taxi for the Leicester game which has also moved since I booked my train ticket.

It was moved to Sunday a Week before xmas. The same time as Leicester & other Feb games were announced

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.