Marco Asensio

bluegonads

reported buyout clause of £75m, stalling on signing a new contract with RM.
£75m might considered a gamble on potential for a 20 yr old, but he is already showing he can play on a big stage.

reported buyout clause of £75m, stalling on signing a new contract with RM.
£75m might considered a gamble on potential for a 20 yr old, but he is already showing he can play on a big stage.

He'll stay at Madrid they love him

Totally fake. It would have been triggered by now.

Edit: this is a 100m plus market we're in now. Surely we're accepting that now right?

Totally fake. It would have been triggered by now.

Edit: this is a 100m plus market we're in now. Surely we're accepting that now right?
It's not fake, but why would he leave? Madrid are offering him an improved contract right now.

Psg is paying KM 300k and rm offered 120k? Surely somebody would pay MA silly money. 75m isn't a crazy BO iF you ask me.
No one receives crazy salaries at Madrid, just for the perspective:
Ramos - £140,000
Modric - £120,000
Marcelo - £80,000

But players probably earn fortunes from image rights there, I guess.

No one receives crazy salaries at Madrid, just for the perspective:
Ramos - £140,000
Modric - £120,000
Marcelo - £80,000

Exactly. Someone could trigger MA and pay him silly money.

City could trigger that and pay 100 plus bonuses for example.

You don't think someone would have triggered and signed him for that? Seems like a sure fire deal for me.

Exactly. Someone could trigger MA and pay him silly money.

City could trigger that and pay 100 plus bonuses for example.

Hull City could also do that, but they don't. Guess why? Because it would be crazy for Spanish international to leave Real Madrid. He'll earn a lot from image rights/advertisement anyway.

He has to want to leave, don't see why he'd want to with Morata and James gone he's next in line to a front 3 all aged 29 -32.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.