Marco Veratti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd guess cold but would love Veratti at City.

He would be very expensive.

I agree, he'd be even better than Pogba - he's more consistent and better in that deep-lying playmaker role. Yaya/Verratti would be a much more balanced, complete central midfield pair than Yaya/Pogba.

Don't think PSG would sell but it would be worth offering 50-60m anyway. If Pogba and Verratti don't work out, I'm not sure we should spend big on a CM since they are the only ones that come to mind that would significantly improve our first XI.

Verratti, Pogba, Matuidi
Cabaye, Pastore, Rabiot

Amazing! Except pastore though, he's an overhyped player who damages the game. He's always losing the ball or passing it to the opposite side's players.

SHould they be more lucky with the draw and injuries and buy a top-class forward and they will win UCL. ALthough for the now I'd prefer to play against them then vs Barca, RMA or bayern

Amazing player.since pogba is staying at juve we should look at verrati or koke.
Why not just say this is your opinion, instead of stating it as fact? Or better still, don't mention Pogba on this thread at all, as we all know your views on him anyway, and nobody needs further reminding of them.

Why not just say this is your opinion, instead of stating it as fact? Or better still, don't mention Pogba on this thread at all, as we all know your views on him anyway, and nobody needs further reminding of them.
Eli Mate, Kompanyon is just a bitter Rag, talking b*llocks as usual.

Just Ignore 'em
Chill out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.