Mario Balotelli in a car crash (P14)

Great guy but couldn't see at the time he was wasting all that talent. Mancini must have been so frustrated with him.

Still loved here though

Fuck a statue. A huge banner of this picture would be incredible.

View attachment 37702
Haha that look on his face like he knew he would be a meme for years to come. He knew how to push every one of their buttons and he also knew we'd love it after years watching them try and humiliate us. He really helped to build a new mentality. It was the start us us not only thinking we were better than them to actually being better than them

How any City fan can hate Mario is beyond me. Loved the guy. Proper character and was actually a really good footballer. Unfortunately was never able to grow up but loved him at city. I remember getting excited when he signed.
Good luck to him with what ever he does in the future. Always good for the banter and loved winding United players and fans up a treat so will always be a top boy in my book.

And has one of the best songs ever.

How any City fan can hate Mario is beyond me. Loved the guy. Proper character and was actually a really good footballer. Unfortunately was never able to grow up but loved him at city. I remember getting excited when he signed.
Good luck to him with what ever he does in the future. Always good for the banter and loved winding United players and fans up a treat so will always be a top boy in my book.

And has one of the best songs ever.
Totally agree, he was a complete muppet at times but he was OUR muppet and I genuinely think he loved it here.

He will always be a legend here for several reasons but mainly the semi when he winked at Wio, which in my opinion was one of the great moments of our recent history, but lets not forget THAT pass to Kun to win the title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.