Mario Balotelli

That’s what’s wrong with the internet mate, it’s full of keyboard warrior cunts who probably haven’t even been to a game disrespecting members of City teams usually based on shite they read in the press. I had to put some clown in his place at the Bayern QF last year who was giving Cancelo all kinds of abuse

Any player who has played a part in our success, however small it might be, is a hero who should be afforded the utmost respect in my book
I sometimes think they’re all bots designed to stimulate debate and traffic on the bluemoon website - come on Ric, sort those bots out haha

That’s what’s wrong with the internet mate, it’s full of keyboard warrior cunts who probably haven’t even been to a game disrespecting members of City teams usually based on shite they read in the press. I had to put some clown in his place at the Bayern QF last year who was giving Cancelo all kinds of abuse

Any player who has played a part in our success, however small it might be, is a hero who should be afforded the utmost respect in my book
The Yaya Touré stuff on this site is the worst for that.

Yaya is the epitome of big game player club legend. Yet he’s freely called a **** on this website and his achievements are disregarded.

In the real world I’ve never heard a City fan say anything derogatory about Yaya.

The Yaya Touré stuff on this site is the worst for that.

Yaya is the epitome of big game player club legend. Yet he’s freely called a **** on this website and his achievements are disregarded.

In the real world I’ve never heard a City fan say anything derogatory about Yaya.
We love Yaya. We love Mario. We love Mancini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.