Mario fire????

Josh Blue said:
Fuck off Cookster!

Nice one! On such a wonderful day you resort to personal insults on a fellow blue. I read on a previous thread you lost your job recently? I wondered why they were short staffed in the local Burger King.

Balotelli was awesome today but I still think he was an idiot on Friday night.

OOOOOOOOOO BALOTELLI -LIT A FIREWORK, WHILST IN THE BATH,
THREW IT OUT THE WINDOW-ONLY DID IT FOR A LAUGH,
MADE THE FRONT PAGE NEWS-IN THE SUNDAY TELEGRAPH...

OOOOOOOOOO BALOTELLI.

FUCKING LEGEND I DONT CARE.

Just after 16:00 the Service was called to reports of a fire at Old Trafford. Two fire engines from Macclesfield went to the scene and on arrival they found a fire in a football stadium. Four firefighters breathing apparatus used two hose reel water jets to deal with the fire and a large fan (positive pressure ventilation fan) was used to clear smoke from the property. Crews managed to put the fire out within half an hour of arriving but remained at the scene until 2.45 am to prevent any possible flare-ups. Smoke alarms were fitted at the property and the occupiers were able to get out unharmed. The fire was caused by MARIO BALOTELLI.

Gelsons Dad said:
Just after 16:00 the Service was called to reports of a fire at Old Trafford. Two fire engines from Macclesfield went to the scene and on arrival they found a fire in a football stadium. Four firefighters breathing apparatus used two hose reel water jets to deal with the fire and a large fan (positive pressure ventilation fan) was used to clear smoke from the property. Crews managed to put the fire out within half an hour of arriving but remained at the scene until 2.45 am to prevent any possible flare-ups. Smoke alarms were fitted at the property and the occupiers were able to get out unharmed. The fire was caused by MARIO BALOTELLI.

LOL

Mario can start a fire in my house whenever he wants.

Fanny Fart said:
Berkovic_blue said:
Fanny Fart said:
Just had the ful story off a mate.

Fire service were called around midnight to Ballotelli's gaff on oak rd, prestbury. I believe he lives next door to our wonderful ex manager hughes.

Balo and his mates were letting off industrial fireworks from a bathroom window. Somethings gone wrong and a towel has caught fire which has then set fire to his bath.

Fire service put the fire out, but the whole upper floor is ruined through smoke/fire damage. The house is still smoking though. Mario is then trying to get back into the house but is stopped by the firemen. There's a bit of a stand off and the police are called.

Mario senses his opportunity and legs it back into the house though! The firemen leg it back inside to grab him and find him going in a safe to get out a big fuck off wedge of cash! He's then asking for his 'Louis Vitton', he gets some big Louis Vitton suitcase and throws his house keys at the firemen'police and says he'll be at the radisson in town if he's needed.

Apparently his house is like a 13yr old boys wet dream. He's got loads petrol remote control cars in the house and a couple of quad bikes that have torn up the garden

Story off a 'mate' eh?

What a load of absolute shite

PMSL

Acting the smug twat but you got the one crucial detail wrong I see

And Balotelli touched on why he risked the referee’s wrath and wore his ‘Why Always Me’ t-shirt under his kit.

“I did it for many reasons, but I’ll leave it for other people to figure out what it means! I’m sure people can work it out,” he smiled.

“The thing at the weekend didn’t come from me, it came from one of my friends and one of my brother’s friends. Maybe I should be more careful about who I let in my house. But it wasn’t about me, I didn’t do anything.

And will there be any more shirt messages?

“No, because otherwise I’ll get booked every week, so it was a one-off for United,” he concluded.
That fucks up our new Balotelli song verse! He didn't even do it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.