mario

MSP said:
You may not noticed me but I did notice one of your hyperboles while Mario was still here when you said City should keep on him (the player on 100k+/week) until he's 27-28 as that's the age when players are most productive.

It's still one of my "favorite" posts here.

I may be right, i may be wrong. Potentially he could be a great of the game and wages arent an issue in my opinion.

Still why not leave it to us who love him to wank over :))

Rascal said:
MSP said:
You may not noticed me but I did notice one of your hyperboles while Mario was still here when you said City should keep on him (the player on 100k+/week) until he's 27-28 as that's the age when players are most productive.

It's still one of my "favorite" posts here.

I may be right, i may be wrong. Potentially he could be a great of the game and wages arent an issue in my opinion.

Still why not leave it to us who love him to wank over :))

Monotony is never good, good wankers should always welcome some challenge :)

Gaylord du Bois said:
MSP said:
If gaylord wrote something about me, could someone please remind him I've blocked him weeks ago for ecology reasons..
Oh don't be like that. I thought you looked very fetching in that pic of you in a utd top.

Mr Bois oh mr Bois

:))

Rascal said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
MSP said:
If gaylord wrote something about me, could someone please remind him I've blocked him weeks ago for ecology reasons..
Oh don't be like that. I thought you looked very fetching in that pic of you in a utd top.

Mr Bois oh mr Bois

Ahaha, glad you quoted him, I would miss this gem otherwise.

What a great decision was to block him,heading to phpBB site to send some donation for this option, it's as useful as airbags :)

Rascal said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
MSP said:

Mr Bois oh mr Bois

If Edin had joined utd MSP would be a first team member on rag cafe by now.

Gaylord du Bois said:
If Edin had joined utd MSP would be a first team member on rag cafe by now.

Right, now i get it.

So next year he will be a Dortmund fan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.