Mark, your thoughts on the match?

tamworthblue

Mark, your thoughts on the match?

"Obviously we're very disappointed. I thought we dominated for most of the game but a bad decision has cost us the win."

That's five or six draws in a row now.

"Yes, obviously that's very frustrating for us. It's just a matter of time...some of the South American players are having a hard time adjusting to how you need to play in the Premiership. It's a constant battle to try and stop them playing the ball on the ground."

How is training going?

"Good. We're using some of the techniques we developed with the Welsh team. Carlos is working with freshly beheaded chickens and although he's not the finished article yet, we're very happy with his progress."

Happy to have Roque back?

"Of course, the lad's a dynamo. We deliberately have to stop him from running in case he aggravates his injury again. Fortunately, Ade has been a bit quicker to take this on board. Before his ban he was recklessly challenging for headers but we've managed to get that out of his game now."

Some people are saying Stevie Ireland's form has dipped?

"Obviously players want to play in their preferred positions but that's not how you need to play in the Premiership. Stevie going forward was complicating our options and adding confusion to our overall strategy."

You don't seem to have settled on a back four yet, Mark.

"Players need to know that they are not guaranteed a starting place. Having an established back four leads to complacency. That's not how you need to play in the Premiership."

Finally, Mark. Any ideas for the transfer window?

"I thought Jimmy Bullard played well today. He's the type of player you need in the Premiership. He has skill set that players like Carlos and Robbie don't have. I'm definitely interested."

Thanks, Mark.

"No problem."

Really?

"I meant for the interview."

Oh.

I'm waiting for his usual shit - 'well we'll have to address the situation in training and get back in good shape and work harder'

BOLLOCKS

yawn yawn yawn, why doesn't he just say - were were absolutely gash and my tactics were wrong again and i can't seem to motivate the players'

do one hughes, go back to Blackburn, well out of his depth at city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.