Market Dave

Poss a different Market Dave......Newton Heath market? Greetings card stall? Drinks in the Railway, Clayton Bridge?

No he survived the attack.

heeyeyyeyeyeyeyye eehehhegegegheheg

LEGEND/

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao1cH70XZew" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao1cH70XZew</a>

He did recover but they realised he was mental and put him in a home in Warrington. For any bluemooners who are thinking WTF? Just type 'Market Dave' into Youtube.

Legend

Timperley_blue said:
He did recover but they realised he was mental and put him in a home in Warrington. For any bluemooners who are thinking WTF? Just type 'Market Dave' into Youtube.

Legend

That will be the nut house about 15 minutes away from me then... brilliant place Warrington :)

Timperley_blue said:

Legend

agree what a legend

Bluebird1 said:
I'm sure I read in the Messenger that he had recovered and was now living in a home. It was a while ago though. Cowardly thugs they were!
This ^^^^^^^
What a legend never harmed a fly and coined the phrase "AAAyyy got any boxes ?" !
For anyone that does'nt know he was an early pioneer of recycling which is overlooked because he is a bit different !!

The Ox said:
Bluebird1 said:
I'm sure I read in the Messenger that he had recovered and was now living in a home. It was a while ago though. Cowardly thugs they were!
This ^^^^^^^
What a legend never harmed a fly and coined the phrase "AAAyyy got any boxes ?" !
For anyone that does'nt know he was an early pioneer of recycling which is overlooked because he is a bit different !!

He'll never be forgotten, poor old man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.