Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Demichelis out - six weeks

ElMatador said:
Whoever performs our Medicals prior to signing players is a fucking joke and should be fired. Crocky Santa cruz, Maicon and now this twat.

I've never known a crystal ball to be a part of a Doctors/Physio medical equipment?

Not had a bad injury since 2009. Joins City and damages his ligaments. Ladies and gentleman, Manchester "Typical" City.

Boyata and Nastasic for me. It's a young pairing but they are thebest available suited to our style and will have something to prove, especially Boyata.

Garcia is awful at center back and Lescott is average without Kompany.

ElMatador said:
Whoever performs our Medicals prior to signing players is a fucking joke and should be fired. Crocky Santa cruz, Maicon and now this twat.

Fucking hell we have one here...This on Jovetic..

ElMatador said:
Looks like we have signed a sick note. Had some shocking injuries at Fiorentina and now been injured for almost a month already. Fucking piss take.

I'm afraid I really can only laugh. This is City down to a T. Wouldn't be any fun if it was all straight forward would it?

Wasn't lescott who did him in was it?

Ahem, Richard Dunne is back and fully fit, playing for Republic tomorrow, emergency loan deal anybody?
Well maybe not!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.